This week we are going to take a look at single family home sales in Oakland Park for the last quarter of 2018. This report was put together based on data available in the MLS.
As per the MLS 95 single family homes sold in Oakland Park from October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Of the 95 properties that sold they ranged in listing price from $190K to $575K
- Of the 95 properties that sold they ranged in sale price from $142,500K to $550K
- Median Sale Price was : $292,150K
- Median Days on Market was 34
- Average List Price was : $321,035K
- Average Sale Price was : $310,676K
- Average Days on Market was 58
- Homes sold for an average of 97% of the Listing Price
- The most discounted home sold for 70% of the listing price ($204,999K to $142,500K)
- The house that fared the best sold for 104% of the listing price ($327,900K to $341,500K)
- 20 listings expired during this same time period, approximately 22%
(There could be many reasons these listings expired. Although the number one reason, in most cases, is overpricing).
More About Oakland Park Real Estate
The statistics about real estate in the City of Oakland Park gives us a general picture of the city’s real estate market. If you are looking for specific data, a customized report, would like to know the value of your property or are thinking about buying or selling a property in Oakland Park, let me know! I will be happy to chat with you to learn about how I can help you.
Stay in the know, sign up for my weekly newsletter!
Désirée is a licensed Florida Realtor and Real Estate Influencer committed to a high-level of professionalism and to helping others with their real estate endeavors through education. Désirée Ávila was an award winning teacher for 10 years and has a doctoral level education in Educational Technology. Désirée is a lifetime local resident of South Florida and is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian.