The Township of Coconut Creek
The Township of Coconut Creek, a conglomerate of 36 villages is a great place to live. Residents of the Township love living there and as a Realtor®, I really enjoy working there. There is so much to love about the Township it requires a whole other article – one which I intend on writing soon! On that note, if you live in the Township and want to tell me what you love about it, click here to send me your thoughts so I can share them in my article. Now back to this article….
Since the Township is such a popular place to live and quite affordable for what it has to offer, I wanted to take a look at how home sales in the Township fared during the last quarter of 2018.
Home Sales in The Township of Coconut Creek
As per the MLS 79 properties sold in the Township from October 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Of the 79 properties that sold they ranged in listing price from $129K to $429K
- Of the 79 properties that sold they ranged in sale price from $120K to $419,900K
- Median Sale Price was : $165,000K
- Median Days on Market was 28
- Average List Price was : $178,760K
- Average Sale Price was : $172,231K
- Average Days on Market was 52
- Homes sold for an average of 96% of the Listing Price
- The most discounted home sold for 86% of the listing price ($139K to $120K)
- The house that fare the best sold for 105% of the listing price ($210K to $222K)
- The most properties sold in the various Karanda Villages, 23 to be exact
- Only one property sold at Centerpointe, and two at Bayview
- 20 listings expired during this same time period, approximately 25%
(There could be many reasons these listings expired. Although the number one reason, in most cases, is overpricing).
More About the Township
The statistics about the Township provided in this post were put together to provide a general picture of the real estate market in the Township. If you are looking for more specific information, a customized report, would like to know how much you property is worth or are thinking about buying or selling a property in the Township, let me know! I will be happy to chat with you to learn about how I can help you.
Stay in the know, sign up for my weekly newsletter!
Désirée is a licensed Florida Realtor and Real Estate Influencer committed to a high-level of professionalism and to helping others with their real estate endeavors through education. Désirée Ávila was an award winning teacher for 10 years and has a doctoral level education in Educational Technology. Désirée is a lifetime local resident of South Florida and is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian.